Fitness, food and craving: I balanced this threesome like this!!


Fitness, food and craving: I balanced this threesome 

like this!!




Ya, I told you I would get back to all of you with my foodie secrets. My last post was about my journey on how to planned to get fit and yes, to a very good extent- I am fit today. Although, I do give credit to the fact that we should walk, or jog or do some workouts of our choice- there is one more thing I strong believe.

It is the fact that the food diets should be managed well. Over the years, I have seen many people stay hungry, and do a lot of exercise to get back into shape. But such diet plans are short lived – for the simple reason that the body cannot handle this stress and hindrance of eating what it wants and also needs.

So, at that time, we as human beings will feel exhausted and that is when our minds compel us to stop following a certain diet plan. So, at the end of the day- such a fad diet is tested and also failed at the same time.

From this, I went about questioning discussing my problem to a few of my friends. Some of the them are fitness geeks (I think they literally live on the treadmill)and then a few experienced dietitians. Both these groups gave me a great insight into the matter of food. So, combined both and took the best of both the worlds. Wanna see what I found and believe me, I practiced it and really clicked for me.

So, it will for you too. It is really simple and the result is – I am fit, slim, toned and yes, I feel beautiful and confident inside. These are the fitness and food secrets that helped me out:

Hats off to Lime water!

Lime is a fruit that if full of vitamin C and plus you have it first thing in the morning- your body is ready to drain out all those stubborn fast. You must have heard about this age old fitness secret- of you have tried to get those excess kilos out of the body. I always look for easy weight loss schemes and fell in love with this method.

It has worked well for me and I still continue it to this day! Also, you could take a look at this weight loss advice that helped me a lot. It states everything you need to know about lime.

Stick to the Clock!..........Steady Time

Now, that is the old grandmother advice and it was something never quite paid attention to. You see, during the college days and late night study days- I used to practically gorge into anything and everything when I feel hungry, sleepy, or bored.

Such midnight snacks were never a necessity, but yeah, food was more of a social gathering for us in those great old days. But, that somehow settled into my system and I bloated into a pumpkin.

What I learnt and followed?

Only eat fixed meals- about 3-4 times a day. Drink plenty of water and never stop the food timetable. Have a good breakfast, let it be heavy and your day will be great. These calories will help you go through the day.

Make your dinners protein rich but not heavy in fat. Settle in for bedtime after a short walk and you can surely be a fit mama!


Quit Being the Couch Potato!.........Limited Snacks

Okay, if you are not so active person by nature, I would say- just your way and eyes out of snacks!

From fries, popcorn, cheese bites, soft drinks, all these are indeed yummy, but they can add a tunny to your sleek body pretty fast.

So, you love watchin T.V., and that’s great! Instead of the usual snacks, get one apple and munch on- if you really need it. If you can go past your temptations, I would say you are on the right path to getting fit!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daily walks has helped me fight the flab!

Stop taking care of your kids too much coz, it may harm them!

If Vacay could last a lil longer….