#Stay Fit and #Be Happy- The Perfect Start for a Great Day!

Yeah, this was the question that I blurted out this morning. What do I do this morning?

Come to think of it- that was not the question I should have asked myself. It could be fine tuned this way- 'From where do I start my work?'

But since the confusion devil has struck me, I was totally clueless on what work I should start from.


How about you?

I am sure most of you out there may face this silly dilemma once your senses are awake and you are ready to crawl out of bed. Well, getting out of bed- is certainly a piece of cake, but I dread that time.
Of course, when you do not have another option- you need to get the day moving and kicking with all your vitality.


This is a normal question that is asked by many people around the world. Now, as per normal routine, do I get a cup of black coffee or maybe some green tea, and just go ahead for some warm up exercises like a light session of jogging. The choice is yours and this totally depends on your age, your time availability and your lifestyle.

Now, if you are a hands on full time mama like me, I guess I will start off the a cup of black coffee and then think about what I could cookin for breakfast!

That is a normal course of action and I love doing what I do. But over the past few months, I really feel I should be making a positive change in my lifestyle and you may ask why so?

Well, few reasons I like to project here are:

- It makes you mind and body feel fresh and lively.
- You get to set a good example to your children. Let them be of any age, but trust me- they pick up your actions better and faster than you imagine. 
- If you are healthy and happy, it means that you can stay away from a lot of diseases.
- Did you know cancer is a diseases that merely seeped into life systems because our immune systems became weak?

So, what we need to in life is very simple. We have a lot of problems to solve. For example, this thought what I have just written may seem very trivial to many of you. But over the years, it may lead to a lot of diseases and I don't think you would like spending time and money at the hospitals.

So,  my message for today- Think simple, and you will get solutions to all your problems in life. Since this is my first post, I just shared my thoughts, but from now on- I will be giving small and truly simple solutions to problems that you may be facing in your daily life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daily walks has helped me fight the flab!

How do you spent your #MyTime?

Stop taking care of your kids too much coz, it may harm them!