How do you spent your #MyTime?


How do you spent your #MyTime?



How many of you moms out there never seem to have a little comfy time for yourself? I know most of us don’t. For those who are working mothers, the story gets more hectic I guess.


From crunching your sleep hours, to changing nappies, or clearing fights among children, doing your laundry and plus washing up the dishes, the world is like a roller coaster once a child is born.

Here, all mommies from around the world are on the same page, and I am with you.

Junior is surely my Bundle of Joy

My junior, my baby is my prized possession and I admire the precious baby time the most. All of us adore our little ones. But in between, I would just like to remind you that these bundles of joys are bursting with energy and we are just not that young and bubbly now!

So, how do you keep up? I struggle to be fresh, energetic all the time. Of course, all this is not physically possible, and I often wonder how to be a super mom! Have you heard about free range parenting? If you can get a grip of life and your children, it does makes sense.

Over the years, these are few things I decided to work upon. These are four crucial things that I loved to work upon and over the years I have struggled to hold on to these.

Plan

Plan, plan and plan is the mantra of good living. I do know lots of people, who say that they cannot work as planned. Believe me, as I was in the same boat. I do understand the difficulty with sticking on to plans, but believe me – once you get the hang of it- you are in peace.

Create a timetable that will help you find out how to manage your time better. Of course, having young toddlers in the house- will never keep you from having your personal space and time. But, maybe you can introduce some playtime activities whereby you can engage them also. Check out this book that gave me an idea on how to manage my daily schedules.

Sweat Out

As we get older, we do exert a lot with cleaning dishes and changing nappies of children. But how healthy are we when we follow this on a routine basis? Something you need to think out! There are two reasons why I say you need to remain fit:

One is that doing fitness exercises will increase the metabolism in our body, you appear to be healthier and also the body will get more toned. Your body shape will be maintained, lesser chances of get flab across the body, and fewer diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, heart attacks or so will get hold of you.

Dance with the Kiddo Club

Which kid does not love to wiggle and shake a bit to some good music? All our tiny tots do! 

So, this is one solution I actually devised out for the days- I just cannot spent on fitness hours. There are those days, when you have guests like your friends, parents and neighbors and oh man, more than half the day goes in cleaning, preparing dishes, and finally- my time schedule seems to go down the drain!

Due to this. I found an easy way to engage my little ones and also burn off those calories. I have been doing this for a couple of months and found that it does have many benefits.

- One is that, I feel mentally satisfied that I have completed by daily dose of workouts- in the form of dance.
- Second is that, while dancing , it improved my relationship with my kids. When you move around, do funny actions, it helps to connect with your kids and they kind of feel more comfortable top communicate to you.

Freeze and Eat

Now if you need more time for yourself, to do things that make you happy and creative- then you need to keep time aside for that. If cooking occupies a lot of your time (like it does for me), you better take the advice from these cooking experts.

Over the years, I have taken a lot of cues from them, and this has really clicked for me. The work goes fast, the family is well fed and plus I get to stay fit and happy.

Is there anything more that a woman would want in her life? At least for me, none. If my family can be happy and healthy, and yet My body too needs my attention- then surely these tricks have helped me out.

Make your plan today and share your experiences with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daily walks has helped me fight the flab!

Stop taking care of your kids too much coz, it may harm them!

Ouch, that redness hurts! What do I do Mama?