Why I feel Cancer can be put to control with this spice?


Why I feel Cancer can be put to control with this spice?




I was thinking that we all are reading, exploring the world and yet amongst us, there are so many people who are dying everyday in the name of some of disease. That is sad and heart breaking. Even though we educate ourselves about how to stay healthy, we actually don’t put whatever we read into practice and that is bad part of that.

Nowadays. If we look around our locality we will frequently find a handful of people who are fighting cancer. Be it adults or small children- cancer is terrific to all.

I always remember my teachers say- ‘Prevention is better than cure’. So, even for cancer this holds true and I went on to read and find out about this miraculous root.

To tell you the truth, the main instigation behind this – is when I found my maternal uncle was found to have lymphoma. The chemo was wrecking his mind and digestive system.
That is when I felt he needed a natural treatment to make him back to normal.

The Indian herb that has been promoted again and again for its goodness. I am talking about the humble root herb called Turmeric

A lot of benefits and properties about turmeric has been propagated over the years. You must have heard about the famous ‘Turmeric Milk’?

Yeah, it had gained a lot of popularity, but that put aside, I wish to share something else with you.
It is very commonly used in Asian cooking and that is because of its bacterial properties. In the past, you would find this root being grown in every Indian Kitchen garden. There is nothin more powerful that the goodness of fresh turmeric.

Just a dash of scrapped fresh turmeric can make curries taste and smell good!
What was it like in the past?

In the olden days, got a cut, or an insect bite, and voila, old grandmothers used to grate and mash some fresh turmeric with some tulsi leaves and apply on the wound. It heals the wound and stops the poison from spreading further into the body.

Now, from this, it was understood that turmeric could heal- and effectively too. But this was possible at a very slow speed. But still, the happy news is that you had a natural cure at hand.

Here, I wanted to share the capability of this humble spice in our lives. Did you know that turmeric has a lot of good properties and if it is used strategically in our daily diets- it can also prevent and cure cancer!

What I found?

Now, listen up guys- this is not my personal observation but one that was found and revealed by the American Cancer Society. I found this article here and it gave off the insights about the role of turmeric in our lives- especially when it comes to cancer.

In 2017, there were more than 1,600,750 people who were diagnosed with cancer and almost more than 6 lakh cases of cancer deaths were found in the recent times.

Back to my uncle’s case, I began using turmeric in his diet and bath and daily living. The truth is that it failed and I feel the reason for that was:

  • Since he was 70+, age was a big factor when it comes to healing. The older you are, the longer it takes to heal.
  • Plus, his body was clogged with the effects of chemo treatment. So it was difficult for the turmeric to intervene and cure from any section of the body.
  • By the time, I read this, he was in his last stages and though I did try turmeric on him- there was no time for it to react on him.

Still, a few things he told me was that:
  • His inner inflammations had reduced considerably.
  • He could eat food that needs a bit more digestion.
  • Once he started having a glass of warm milk with a tiny bit of turmeric- he could better without any palpitations or indigestion issues.

Why I still believe in Turmeric?

In spite of not being able to save my uncle, I did try this spice on myself, and my family. What we felt was that:
  • Our immunity power was boosted to a noticeable level.
  • We had lesser episodes of digestive issue.
  • Our annual meet up with flu and other viral diseases had reduced and that is what I liked the most.


So, now turmeric is part and parcel of our daily meals. I wish that you too make this colorful spice a part of your lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daily walks has helped me fight the flab!

Stop taking care of your kids too much coz, it may harm them!

How do you spent your #MyTime?